Monday, April 23, 2012

Wazzaappppppp ! HAHA hey , hello . Haven't heard from me such a very long time ,aite ? :D Wee, everybody knows  I'm lying :P  Well ,  let's start . There's nothing much  has changed since I stopped updating you guys . Its just things have been getting worst . :( I'm extremely dissapointed with someone who used to be my 'boyfriend ' , also known as  kawan lelaki bukan 'gerek' okay .P I'm completely 'a stranger ' to him , haih you see . Honestly , everythings seemed to be wrong .But that's okay , I'm doing fine . yeah . So 'fine ' . Time flies , peoples also changed . Dear boy ,  I'm stuck  with a question without an answer . Unanswered question .  I pretended to be okay and sometimes , I just hoped things would be different . Sadly , I-stillsayangyou-maybe . Everybody makes mistakes , darling . I accepts your past . I knew you're lying when you said that you don't  make any ******* with the girl on our last conversation - as expected ,   . Too bad darling , I still kept our old messages on Facebook , look you get my point . I told you , I ACCEPT your PAST don't you realized it ? No , you don't . Then again , haih I hate this part  duh and I'm wondering how you feel about me -.- oh Gawt , I sound like doubting your 'love' . but don't get me wrong .It wasn't as bad as your thought.  Sincerely  ,its really ticks me off doe .Sorry for asking too many question that night and thank you for being honest darling. To lose someone I loved , and it happened , again .  kayy lah ,As you requested , I'm a stranger and always be . Smile even it hurts , pretended like  nothing happens . God bless .






your stranger ,
nana .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks