Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Hey there again . Asapberasap ? HAHA crazy LOL like whaaattt :P so I left the title empty because I can't think of what the title should be . And anyway , I'm bloody bored here .Gosh ! extremely bored lah . I missed my kids .HAHA ep ep my students okay ? LOL well , since it's my first chance as a substitute teacher , to tell you , I'm not really capable of it , I mean , I've messed alot. OK .the truth is , itsa quite hard to handles the students HAHAHA so ,  I started off just doing a 'small ' tasks . Seriously , I don't really understand some of the terms they're using .But thanks God  ,it's going really well . At least , in this age -19y6M I've gained a lot of experiences before the real career aite ! Kay , forget this . I've been selected to sit for MEDSI  ( Malaysian Educators Selection Inventory ) this saturday . Well , MEDSI  is a selection test for entry in education programmes to local institution of Higher Learning ( IPTA ) You get my point now *big smile , not yet *___* So far, I haven't prepared anything yet ,so I hope that I and d girls do well this coming saturday . AMEN . * my confidence growing okay but I scared like cirit to the max .HAHA -.-''   Take deep breaths Shenna . ngehehe xD  Here we goes again , I kept thinking about my future  ,HOHO I always known I wanted to be a teacher . gah  so MEDSI is the 'only' opportunity for the time beings , so better do the best .No playplay harrr xD But there's something that was really ticks me ticks me off doe -.-' What if I Fa** . I always knew something like this 'was going ' to happen ,c'mon  I'm not that perfectionist babeyh ! And of course now that I think of it ,  I'm starting to feel like the stupidos . * belum apa2 sudah menyerah aite -.-'' * obviously , I get the feeling  -.-' boo Shenna . I've been blabbering nonstop aite . HAHA Back to the main point , I've never done anything to make my parents proud of me . LOL err . Maybe they used to be proud of me , just Im the stupid one that doesn't realized . I was actually planning on how my life 'should-be' in the future . No , you don't Shenna .  I'd have to be pretty more disclipined which means , don't be 'too' lazy to be a successful person .*I'm lazy and I knew it . duh . I always have that fear feeling of being rejected by IPTA .  I have a horrible feeling once I start checking my name on UPU blablabla .  I scared to hellas ! You can imagined how I felt  -.- sounds so lame aite ? :P  hahh , I don't really want to talk about it but ..  God , I know what I'll do and Amen , whatever plans I have in mind , I surrender all to you and halleluia  I'll be the person that I want to be .



2010/2011 Prefectorial Board


big boss .HAHA Choon Man

Head Prefect


we :)
Majlis Tertinggi .

Choon Man , Iqbal ,doris , Tya , Soon Choi , Jeremy ,Karen , Me , Girage , cikon ,
song jing , rose ,abble , valentine , janet :)



I miss everythings ! sob sob tsk tsk :((









Shall stop here :) Good night darlings!
Thanks for reading yea :D
Be blessed !xoxo

Nana .*_*

1 comment:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks