Friday, October 25, 2013

Love

Love .

Sometimes we need to know that any heartbreaks taught us to be much stronger . 'guy meets you , woo you , both fall in love , misunderstanding, break up .- Most 'love story ' start  that way. So ya , a lil' bit background of mine.

I met this guy who was same age with me and we dated for ( not to be mentioned :p ) Things haven't always been so easy , yeah -  long distance relationship.

So , we had our 'first date ' and met at MCD ( hahahaha , jyeah) and I still remember that he wore jeans and a T with blue stripes.  ( The rest biarlah rahsia ~HAHA ) .To tell you , it's so sad to wished a very 'bittersweet goodbye to him . And yea , it was a day before he headed back to Kuala Lumpur .

So , just like a  normal couple do ,we kept texting , otp etc . Our relationship,  It was perfect . But ya , as the years goes by , things became so strained  between us . So , finally break up happened after decided that we could never truly work .  I couldn't imagined my life without him ( zz zz zz ) . And . being alone was the toughest of all my life . so terrified me . still do .

Someone told me he got a new girl which he's in love with . No wondered my texts never get replied :) I don't want to believe but I have too. And ya , maybe that girl has everything that I don't have and ,so simply and fast he replaced me with that girl . I knew he gonna leave me someday and it just happened .

He will never be replaced for now .Still love him even so much hurting . But ya , best wishes for both of you. God bless.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks