Friday, December 7, 2012

Life seemed like a roller coaster which just kept plunging downwards , okay , a lot has happened since I stop updating you guys hewhewhew 3 4 months eh ? Anyway , I turned 20 on the 20th Nov ,last two weeks :) and I can honestly sincerely say I had a very2 'great' time. :P

So ,nothing out of ordinary happened today , as always ,  the day started off like any other. .I'm currently busy with assignments and assignmentsss   and assignmentssss and university's activities These activities really get my mind off everythings ,must say (:

Well , I just wish I could turn back time :(  I hate this place ,my surroundings . I'm not going to explain in details , just let it be. Let's be simple . I hate everythings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks