Monday, May 14, 2012

I know you do . Me too , kinda dissapointed too , sister :'(

Eh Hi everyone (:  , How's life so far ? Sorry for not updating you guys lately hihi , It's just I'm too lazy  to blogging . Love to everyone kay    Erm , let's see , nothing has changed since the last updated . yeah , so right * I'm lying :P   Well , daddy went to Singapore and his next destination is to Vietnam ,  mummy , as always , busy with her work , and then the brother went to Form 6 .NGAHAHA okay . He was being forced by daddy to entered the Form 6 . With 1A+ , 3A , 4Bt , 1B , he'd rejected by  UPU . So sad kan brother , sabarlah ~ HAHAHA -.-''

and then , Me myself ? I would like to  take this opportunity to congratulated myself for gaining 3kg in 3weeks. yeahman , I'm getting fat and I 'loved' it :P blerh -.-' For sure , I looked so 'cute' HAHA -.-' grrr 'no doubt ' . awak awak sekalian jangan jeles ye , ~ :PP budu ~ HAHA The numbers of my weight were huge - not to be mentioned here , secret doe ! :p p/s : I knew that people who wanted to lose weight sometimes went for diet or even to  slim center but not me :) wek . Enough with the diet diet things , let's move to another topic yeah ! :)



fat yeah ? :P


Love ?

Like always , normally ,I'd kept pouring all my feelings here , inside this blog .Maybe this one would be the 'last' note for you , honey(:  because I had no choice , my patience has a limit , I have too , darling :(  This girl doesn't know what she wants  . There was only one thing I'd miss all these months ,our 2011 friendship  :) I missed the old you , yeah I know , we'll never be exactly the same again . I know that . haha everythings should be okay . I'll going to miss ya boy :)

Future ? x_x

pftsss . dupdapdupdap . I was curious . I was nervous . I was scared .  我疯了 HAHA  -.-''
Ji xing gao zhao blerkk ! :p


Shall stop here . God bless xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks