Monday, April 9, 2012

You deserved someone better than me , dear Mr .

For the reason is , I've completely removed you from my life . From everything to zero , from A to Z . You know what , I've written too much about you , too much dear pastlove. Someone told me everythings and I just can't believe it . You are too much  . Still love me ? HAHA that's funny . Ya , you don't .  I should not bother about all those stuffs but its really ticks me off doe ! and and you've dumped me and why should I go for you back ,right ?I'm not moving backward ,  Hey you  , honestly , I've never thought that the one I love turns out to be the one who hurts me THE MOST . satisfied much ? still remember  , you walked away from me ? leaving me alone with STPM ? HAHA . You flirts with this girl ank kinak ,not to be mentioned here ,  my own 'anakbuah' in Prefs .Board  , remember darling ? Remember , ' sy x syg km lagi , sy anggap km kawan saja ' ,remember ? After ,a years , Mr ? - Those words really kills me  . You shouldn't treat a girl who really love you that way okay . You wanted to break up with me ,ended everything and after all the lies and shit , why the F you still want to return back ? -.- '  Plus, there's people(s) telling me that you broke up with your girlfriend after me because you still love me . Don't be that such selfish . No offence . You've broke all the promises , still I forgive you . I'm tired of everything . All the things that I've been through , will  forever here with me , FOREVER darling ~ I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've made . As  day goes by , I hope that you'll find someone better and awesome than me . .



I'm never coming back for you Mr , because I have lian and I love him #






  this ucak.

SO , 




Million apologies would never bring me back# .


p / s : Na kelupan uih kalo iko pgeh ngweh dgn ank kinak ar






Loves , 
Nanaxoxo

God bless
10.44pm
09042012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks