Saturday, September 10, 2011

LORD JESUS,  i come before you just as i am . I am sorry for my sins , I repents of my sins ,please forgive me , in Your Name I  forgive all others for what the have done againsts  me , I reject satan ,the evil's spirit ,and all their work , I give u my entires  self Lord Jesus , now and forever . I invites You into my life Jesus , i accept You as my Lord,  my God and  my King. Please heal me ,change me ,streghtens me in body ,soul and spirit.Come Lord Jesus ,cover me with Your Precious Blood ,fill me with Your Holy Spirit , I love you Lord Jesus , I praise You, Jesus , I thanks You Jesus , I shall follow you everyday of my life .

Mary, holy virgin mother, I have received your Son, Jesus Christ. With love you became his mother, gave birth to him, nursed him, and helped him grow to manhood. With love I return him to you, to hold once more, to love with all your heart, and to offer to the Holy Trinity as our supreme act of worship for your honor and for the good of all your pilgrim brothers and sisters.

Mother, ask God to forgive my sins and to help me serve him more faithfully. Keep me true to Christ until death, and let me come to praise him with you forever and ever. Amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks